What to Do if You Suffer a Work-Related Injury

 In Blogs, Criminal Defense, Workers' Compensation

If you’ve recently suffered a work-related injury, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation. Workers’ compensation can help cover your medical costs, rehabilitation, and/or lost wages. Having represented Pennsylvania workers for more than a decade, The Law Office of Michael L. Studd is well-equipped to help you secure the future you deserve.

Treat, Notify & File

For starters, you’ll want to have your injury checked out by a medical professional, regardless of whether or not you deem it serious enough to warrant treatment. Once you’ve been discharged, you’ll need to inform your employer immediately. If your employer’s insurance company denies your workers’ compensation claim, your best bet for receiving financial assistance is to consult an experienced workers’ compensation attorney as soon as possible. Due to various statutes of limitation and a notoriously lengthy administrative process, moving quickly is essential to obtaining a favorable outcome.

Schedule Your Free Workers’ Compensation Consultation Today

Workers’ compensation attorney Michael L. Studd offers open communication, unfettered access and personalized legal representation to clients throughout the City of Champions. In applying his more than 10 years’ experience in workers’ compensation suits, Michael provides the kind of focused legal counsel often associated with larger firms, but with the attentive touch of a boutique firm. Call (412) 400-6157 to schedule your free initial consultation.

Recommended Posts

Leave a Comment

Man working hard for that money.Worker seriously injured on the job